NO NFA REQUIRED, NO TAX STAMP REQUIRED
Fits Models, 20,21
The next generation of conversion kits from CAA USA. Improved our past generation models into the ultimate conversion kit. MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) is a lightweight and sturdy platform for various handguns (Glock, Smith & Wesson, Sig Sauer, etc) it has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body. The stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro® strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. It is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly / disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. MCK comes in two version, one is a NON-NFA product (with standard long stabilizer brace), and the other is a NFA product (with stock). NOTE: THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE FLASHLIGHT, THUMB RESTS, SIGHTS, SLING SWIVEL OR SLING. ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE VIA ADVANCED KIT OR AS INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS.
- For the first time, the MCK can accept a slide with a micro red dot/RMR mounted on it.
- The shooter can also aim with their zeroed RMR while using the Gen 3. No need for an additional optic.
- Built-in handgun cleaning solution, utilizing a brush/bristle system. The robust bristles clean the front of the slide during cycling. Carbon buildup is no longer an issue. All while not affecting the finish of your pistol.
- Ships with a new ambidextrous stabilizer/stock option allowing for right and or left side folding (in the past, only right)
- The Gen 3 stabilizer/stock has two height options. In the lower position when shooting with RMR/slide mounted optic or in the upper position when using any type of iron sights/pop-up sights or any red dot/optic on top picatinny rail.
- A new front adapter shields the inside of the MCK from carbon buildup and is easily removed and washed. Making cleaning easier than ever before. Simply remove, rinse, and get back to it.
- 4.6-inch Aluminum rear and front top picatinny rails to accommodate any optic or sighting preference.
- The stabilizer features an external brush for cleaning the slide as well as a holder for the Gen 3 charging handle.
- Ships with a new Gen 3 charging handle that utilizes a backplate for handguns with RMR/slide mounted optics, as well as a standard polymer Gen 2 handle for use when not using a slide mounted red dot.
- The Gen 3 features all the Gen 2 advantages, including an aluminum top rail. Spare magazine holder with release button. Suppressor capable (increased to fit 1.56-inch diameter) and ability to fire with the stabilizer/stock folded.
Compatible with the Glock 20,21. Not compatible with Gen 1 or 2 Glock models due to lack of forward Glock universal accessory rail. Can be used with a huge array of slide mounted optics. No longer is the MCK slide and serration dependent! Utilizing the NEW GEN 3 Charging Handle, you can use any aftermarket slides, sights or optics inside the MCK. More GEN 3 specific options and accessories coming soon! The GEN 3 Includes the NEW CAA USA GEN 3 Charging Handle! (Also sold separately!)