Lancer set out to engineer a better 5.56 magazine; one with the reliability of steel, durability of polymer and weight of aluminum – the L5AWM. The magazine design includes a one-piece, wrap-around steel feed lip assembly and an aggressive surface texture to create the ultimate hybrid magazine tough enough for military, LE and commercial use. The internal geometry of the Advanced Warfighter Magazine is a constant curvature utilizing a non-tilting follower for reliable feeding of 5.56X45mm NATO ammunition. The body and component materials are corrosion and chemical resistant, passing military chemical testing.
The L5AWM is compatible with modern weapon systems, including M4/M16/AR, SCAR16, HK416, ARX160, SIG MCX etc.
Available in 5, 10, 10/20, 10/30, 15, 20 and 30-round capacities in translucent and opaque.
Designed, tooled, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
- Hardened steel feed lips
- Impact resistant polymer body
- Available translucent or opaque
- Top of magazine catch is steel
- Non-tilt follower
- Constant curve internal geometry
- Stainless steel spring
- Aggressive texturing on body for positive grip
- Slim body design
- Slide on bottom, easy to disassemble
- Translucent bodies have round count markers