Only the finest polymers or high carbon heat-treated steel go into our magazine bodies. ProMag magazine bodies are constructed of high carbon heat-treated steel and TIG-welded for strength. The springs are precision wound using heat-treated chrome silicon wire. Bases and followers are injection molded from polymers selected for their durability. This produces the finest quality magazines that perform under the harshest conditions.
- 50-round drum magazine
- Fits U.S. M1 Carbine .30 carbine
- Fits all original G.I carbines and most post war reproductions
- Magazine body constructed of heat treated steel with black oxide finish
- Steel stamped magazine follower
- Magazine spring formed from heat treated chrome silicon wire
- Made in USA