SABRE Pepper Spray Launcher Home Defense Kit
Life Is Unpredictable. Your Safety Shouldn't Be. From the #1 pepper spray brand trusted by law enforcement worldwide, SABRE's newest home security and personal safety solution deploys a series of maximum strength red pepper powder projectiles from a safe distance of 66' (20 m) designed to deter home intruders and provide you with the confidence your loved ones are safe and protected. Easy to Use, Effective Protection from a Distance. Accurate up to 66' (20 m), the SL7 SABRE Pepper Spray Launcher has no recoil and does not require perfect aim as the projectiles will burst on impact up to 175' (53 m). Releasing up to seven projectiles of maximum strength pepper powder saturating the area with a 6' (2 m) pepper cloud, the SL7 can increase you and your family's chances to escape a dangerous situation.
Kit Includes: Home Defense Pepper Spray Launcher, 7x Red Pepper Projectiles, Magazine, 14x Inert Practice Projectiles, 2x 12-Gram C02 Cartridges, Lockable Hard Storage Case, Manual, Practice Target
State laws prohibit shipment of this model to: DE, HI, MA, NJ, NY, CA.
Local laws prohibit shipment of this model to: Chicago, IL; Portland, OR.
- Safety at a Distance: Accurate up to 66 feet (20 m); will break on impact up to 175 feet (53 m)
- Deters Intruders with Red Pepper Powder: Formula within the projectiles can cause a severe burning sensation to the face, involuntary eye closure, coughing and sneezing, forcing intruders to retreat and giving you time to summon help and get to a safe space
- Deters on Impact: Delivers intense pain
- Perfect Aim Not Required: 6-foot (2 m) diameter cloud dispersal when projectile breaks on impact
- Easy-to-Handle Design: The SABRE Launcher is compact and lightweight, with no recoil
- Protection Against Multiple Threats: Each magazine contains seven red pepper powder projectiles
- From the #1 Pepper Spray Brand Trusted by Law Enforcement: Including New York, Chicago PD, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department as well as U.S. Marshals; law enforcement agencies worldwide use pepper projectile launchers everyday